Norwich (H) - Sat 21 Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More to do with 1500 being returned by Norwich earlier this week and then being put on sale to home fans.
Plus all the deferred tickets being available.
Not bad going if only 2k left
Thats not the way the media will report it that's for sure.

2260 tickets still available... seems strange this is struggling to sell out? First full home game in a long time. Doesn't matter who the opposition is, I hope the club lay out flags or something to get the atmosphere buzzing. Hate to say it, but Spurs ground looked great when the players came out.
The atmosphere will no doubt be brilliant. 18 months without football in the flesh will see to that. I agree though, this should be a sell out, and the club should be ripping up trees to assist those experiencing difficulties with the e-tickets.

There wasn’t many seats available on the seating plan the other day other than the returned tickets from Norwich but there appears plenty now. Perhaps due to the ticket exchange.

There will be 2 empty seats in the South stand never to be filled again by myself and my daughter, after hours and hours on the phone, countless emails and promises to get right back to us that were never once fulfilled i've had enough, I dont recall being asked if I wanted to switch to e-tickets but was willing to give it a go, however my wife and daughter are very tech savvy and between us all and the not so helpful mcfc help lines we concede defeat. Been going since 1974, but its over for me. Politics of the knee was pushing me away too but this ticket fiasco is the final straw.

Lots of seats available for families in the SS3 due to the return of tickets from Norwich.

There will be 2 empty seats in the South stand never to be filled again by myself and my daughter, after hours and hours on the phone, countless emails and promises to get right back to us that were never once fulfilled i've had enough, I dont recall being asked if I wanted to switch to e-tickets but was willing to give it a go, however my wife and daughter are very tech savvy and between us all and the not so helpful mcfc help lines we concede defeat. Been going since 1974, but its over for me. Politics of the knee was pushing me away too but this ticket fiasco is the final straw.
So have you paid for a season card and aren't going to attend all season or paid just for Norwich. Either you need to drop either Danny Wilson or Lisa Eaton an email and I guarantee it will be sorted

So have you paid for a season card and aren't going to attend all season or paid just for Norwich. Either you need to drop either Danny Wilson or Lisa Eaton an email and I guarantee it will be sorted
City have taken FOUR payments out of my account for TWO Season cards, their system keeps sending all the e-ticket info to my old email account (so they say) on a phone i had stolen over a year ago which i had all accounts and the phone blocked and have a new email and phone number, this has been explained til i'm at my wits end, i've given my new number and email address umpteen times, we have tried my wifes number and account too, I work away a fair bit but coming back early today to go to the ground and try to resolve it this afternoon, giving it one last try, though I never thought i'd say it I really dont want to bother, my hearts gone out of it.

City have taken FOUR payments out of my account for TWO Season cards, their system keeps sending all the e-ticket info to my old email account (so they say) on a phone i had stolen over a year ago which i had all accounts and the phone blocked and have a new email and phone number, this has been explained til i'm at my wits end, i've given my new number and email address umpteen times, we have tried my wifes number and account too, I work away a fair bit but coming back early today to go to the ground and try to resolve it this afternoon, giving it one last try, though I never thought i'd say it I really dont want to bother, my hearts gone out of it.
It would have been your phone that was stolen, not your email account!
Can you not access the old email on your current phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.