Norwich (H) - Sat 21 Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City have taken FOUR payments out of my account for TWO Season cards, their system keeps sending all the e-ticket info to my old email account (so they say) on a phone i had stolen over a year ago which i had all accounts and the phone blocked and have a new email and phone number, this has been explained til i'm at my wits end, i've given my new number and email address umpteen times, we have tried my wifes number and account too, I work away a fair bit but coming back early today to go to the ground and try to resolve it this afternoon, giving it one last try, though I never thought i'd say it I really dont want to bother, my hearts gone out of it.
Shite that mate. I had a problem with my ticket a couple of years ago, that took them nine months to sort out, nearly missing out on Wembley vs Arsenal. There were a few times I though about sacking it off after 30 odd years, as it felt like they didn't give a toss (they probably don't) but then I considered the alternative. Trafford Centre on a Saturday, don't think so! Mithered to look after my sister's kids, bollocks to that!

Give it another go buddy!

It would have been your phone that was stolen, not your email account!
Can you not access the old email on your current phone?
Tried that thanks, could'nt remember my old password so got a new one and it still had'nt recieved any sign of correspondence from city, so we said send it to the new address and number but its not doing that either, i've read others are having the same problem, if the can send e-season tickets to some people then why not others ?
Appreciate the advice from you guys above, see what city say when i get there today after i've lost the will to live in the queues... I wont hold my breath.

Tried that thanks, could'nt remember my old password so got a new one and it still had'nt recieved any sign of correspondence from city, so we said send it to the new address and number but its not doing that either, i've read others are having the same problem, if the can send e-season tickets to some people then why not others ?
Appreciate the advice from you guys above, see what city say when i get there today after i've lost the will to live in the queues... I wont hold my breath.
If I were you and have clearly paid and have evidence which you have, then just go a bit earlier tmrw, as early as you can, speak to them. As alluded to there will be measures in place tmrw to swipe people in for situations like yours. Probably give you a print ticket or something, get in early have a drink and a bite to eat.

Just need to take breath, accept there is a glitch or f**k up with your tickets and you can raise it tmrw and hopefully it will be sorted before the next game.

I'm expecting the game to start with loads outside and 'the gates to be opened' as the Stewards have done in the past..15.10 the stairs will be full of fans getting to their seats.... happened during the early days of searching if I remember correctly.

City have taken FOUR payments out of my account for TWO Season cards, their system keeps sending all the e-ticket info to my old email account (so they say) on a phone i had stolen over a year ago which i had all accounts and the phone blocked and have a new email and phone number, this has been explained til i'm at my wits end, i've given my new number and email address umpteen times, we have tried my wifes number and account too, I work away a fair bit but coming back early today to go to the ground and try to resolve it this afternoon, giving it one last try, though I never thought i'd say it I really dont want to bother, my hearts gone out of it.
Understand the frustration mate. I am pretty pissed off with this e-ticket nonsense and the lack of communication about everything. We are now considered second class citizens (no pun intended) and whilst there are a few members of the City staff who care, for most it's just a job. I can pretty much guarantee that there will be a thread tomorrow on here talking about the chaos before the game and what a nightmare the whole experience is. But don't worry as you can eat your coffee cup and wear a £100 replica top without the club badge and the name being shortened to 'Man City'

I'm expecting the game to start with loads outside and 'the gates to be opened' as the Stewards have done in the past..15.10 the stairs will be full of fans getting to their seats.... happened during the early days of searching if I remember correctly.
Isn't there some kind of one way system in place to get to our seats tomorrow?

I'm more looking forward to the actual shit-show that even just getting in sounds than I am the game. It sounds like it has the potential to be absolute chaos.
Intending to be at the ground for 13.00 mate, going to hopefully watch a smooth operation from the windows up at the back of SS3, fingers crossed for 'normal time' arrivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.