Norwich Home.

tidyman

I know it's a long way off but I've promised a good mate of mine, I'll sort him out with 1 adult and 1 child for Norwich.

Will probably be able to get them from the club nearer the time but just thought I'd see if anyone knows they won't be going already and can get it sorted early.

Last game Norwich,1kids or Adult needed.

111 pref or as near to it for the Norwich game please guys, kids pref but pm if anyother perleeez:)

Norwich ticket

Looking for one ticket for lower tier please I want to take the wife for last game of the season.

I have an adult and child ticket sat together for this game.

If your "good mate" fancies buying my hotel room I have already purchased in Wembley for the FA Cup Final, or, better still, have 2 spares for the Cup Final, am sure we can strike a deal!

Abe Frohman said:
I have an adult and child ticket sat together for this game.

If your "good mate" fancies buying my hotel room I have already purchased in Wembley for the FA Cup Final, or, better still, have 2 spares for the Cup Final, am sure we can strike a deal!

Good luck with that mate! - How much was your hotel room btw?

Abe Frohman said:
Churchill123 said:
Good luck with that mate! - How much was your hotel room btw?

Its £145 and sleeps 4 - The Quality Hotel, 500m from the Stadium. Free parking at the hotel too.

Really! - Right i'm all over that, although i imagine that the rooms have all gone now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.