Norwich Home.

Also after adult and a junior ticket.... it selling out so quickly took me by surprise.

Family stand preferred but will happily take anywhere in the ground... well apart from away end!

Hello: I also got 2 tickets for WBA and 2 tickets for Norwhich games all seats together, 20 pounds each,,
anybody interested PM me

spare norwich ticket

one spare ticket for norwhich game, its for a kid but they never check, row b in 327 colin bell stand, 15 quid would be good, possibility of going lower if nobody is interested. i will give it you during any of the next home games before. pm me if interested

Re: spare norwich ticket

cant spel forgive me said:
one spare ticket for norwhich game, its for a kid but they never check, row b in 327 colin bell stand, 15 quid would be good, possibility of going lower if nobody is interested. i will give it you during any of the next home games before. pm me if interested
de niro said:
how much?

i have a spair kids for 327 rob b im next too tv cameras ill sell it for 15 quid an adult would probably be able to use it as nobody ever checks pm me if interested

For the past few months I've been planning a trip to Manchester from the U.S. to see this game. I had my flight booked well in advance, but tickets sold out almost immediately.

I've tried purchasing tickets through Viagogo, but I'm not a member. I'd gladly buy a membership, but they're all sold out of those, too. I know it's a lot to ask, but would anyone who's a member be willing to buy two tickets for me? I arrive on the 11th, so I'd gladly meet up any time after that to pay for them.

I may never get to see a game at the Etihad, and I just couldn't live with myself if I came all this way and missed my chance. Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.