Norwich Home.

hi guys

i want to take my daughter to Norwich game on sunday, im a season ticket holder in 118 south stand and she is gonna be stood with me because she wants to see everyone she used to see when she came few years ago, im after a childs ticket for sunday just to get her in stadium, north stand lower(the £10 tickets please)

i promised her weeks ago but then it sold out and cup final/mancini etc i forgot to post request on here

Mate of mine got 2 adults/2 kids, in family stand, for Norwich wants 100 for the 4. Pm me and I'll pass his number on

1 spare adult. South Stand Singing Section. 117. Next to away fans. Face is £49. Ill take 35/40 depending whether you can collect or not. PM Me!

I have 1 adult ticket East stand 3rd tier block 309 Season Ticket holder, i have bought tickets in Family stand for last game - make me a serious offer please,
Glossop based but can meet at ground.

still 2 x spare paper tickets for Norwich game

block 123 lower tier

face is £52 each open to reasonable offers :)

can meet Oldham/Manchester area any time

nicholasjackson said:
hi guys

i want to take my daughter to Norwich game on sunday, im a season ticket holder in 118 south stand and she is gonna be stood with me because she wants to see everyone she used to see when she came few years ago, im after a childs ticket for sunday just to get her in stadium, north stand lower(the £10 tickets please)

i promised her weeks ago but then it sold out and cup final/mancini etc i forgot to post request on here
Where do you sit in 118 mate what row?

Have 2 tickets for East Stand Level 3 to be collected from box office two hours before game, ( as bought as part of Thomas Cook match break) £100 for both will meet at ground pm if interested. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.