Norwich Home.

I have a spare adult ticket in 116 South stand lower. £40. Dm please if interested. Can meet anywhere around failsworth area.

asanche2 said:
For the past few months I've been planning a trip to Manchester from the U.S. to see this game. I had my flight booked well in advance, but tickets sold out almost immediately.

I've tried purchasing tickets through Viagogo, but I'm not a member. I'd gladly buy a membership, but they're all sold out of those, too. I know it's a lot to ask, but would anyone who's a member be willing to buy two tickets for me? I arrive on the 11th, so I'd gladly meet up any time after that to pay for them.

I may never get to see a game at the Etihad, and I just couldn't live with myself if I came all this way and missed my chance. Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.
Have 2 tickets East Stand Level 3 £100 for both will meet at ground on Sunday if you are not already sorted

I have a spare in block 302. Let me know if anyones interested. face value 50 but would take less! 30 quid for this ticket pm if interested

My season ticket in CB stand, first tier about 20 rows up in line with penalty area; left hand end is available; £30; can be picked up from my son outside the ground, who seat is next to mine

Thanks/ Mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.