Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an incompetent c*** !!! Never a free-kick for their goal, clichy yellow card ??? and then that. If these tossers want respect they have to earn it, decisions like these are just ammo for people to slag them off.

UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE. RVP rapist did worse and nothing happened at all! It's a fucking conspiracy. CNUTS.

buckshot said:
Benarbia said:
You run the risk if you put your head against another player

That was 50/50 at worst though, if Nasri goes Bassong has to go too.

This! If it was needless from Nasri then it was needless from Bassong. They both walk or neither at all. How can you possibly justify otherwise?!

So 2 quick attacks, = 2 goals
20 tappy tappy slow as you like attacks = no shots on goal
1 bad decision 50/50 at best = 1 red card

Absolute bollocks, as I said earlier we weren't following the script today so the refs fucked us, clear as day from the non freekick that led to the goal to Clichy getting booked to Bassong making 2 awful tackles worthy of yellows each

Ref won over by opposition fans again.

If you send Nasri off Bassong at least gets a yellow for the tackle and a yellow for squaring off. Piss take.

I am embarrassed by the refereeing in this game and I never comment about referees.

Free kick clearly was a clean tackle by Kompany. Yaya brought down by the player on the ground raising his legs no penalty. Samir sent off for a mutual bringing together of heads.

This just looks like incompetence or corruption.

Nasri is a twat though. Tough tackle goes down as if poleaxed then instantly up to have a go at Bassong. Not saying its a red just that Nasri is a fuckin lightweight who we need shot of asap.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 pm --<br /><br />Nasri is a twat though. Tough tackle goes down as if poleaxed then instantly up to have a go at Bassong. Not saying its a red just that Nasri is a fuckin lightweight who we need shot of asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.