Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hedkandi said:
The only good thing about listening on the radio is ...our fans..very loud and in good voice
They are sounding great on the tv too. Well done the travelling blues. We salute you.

How would that work with Yaya? Can we count AFCON games even though he wasn't supposed to be here anyway?

Brendan110_0 said:
Wardie said:
Is Yaya suspended for next game. We should appeal for the sake if it and have him banned for the games he's away.

Smart thinking, the FA will come up with a new rule just for us so we can't do that.

Probably writing it now!!!

cleavers said:
jimharri said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Wheres a mod when you need one eh jim
They're like the buses; you don't see one for ages, then a load appear at once!
ACTUALLY I WAS BUSY DEALING WITH IT, the moment it was posted, but thanks to 100 quotes its too much to deal with.

Hopefully after the game you will have time to delete all of these posts. It would doubtless be quoted all over the globe and we do not want to be associated with comments like that.

At half time I had to get the bins in, if I did it by the time the back garden gate closed City would win.....I managed with about 4 inches of gap to spare. It was a race and I'm not going to lie, I found it tough.

You can thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.