Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to miss all three goals. The clock in the living room is slow so by the time I loaded up my link we were 1-0 up. Then the picture froze, I clicked on another lin and when it came on we were 2-0 up, then at half time, I was overwhelmed by the need for a shite. When I came back it was 3-1.

citykev28 said:
I've managed to miss all three goals. The clock in the living room is slow so by the time I loaded up my link we were 1-0 up. Then the picture froze, I clicked on another lin and when it came on we were 2-0 up, then at half time, I was overwhelmed by the need for a shite. When I came back it was 3-1.
Time for another poll, methinks. Tanya vs Anna, perhaps?

homerdog said:
I know I posted this before, but...

mike-jones-referee-cropped.jpg

Beavis_uh-huh.jpg

Well i for one only just got in due to mrs tc making me go shopping and i just saw this.
The lady thinks i'm packing all the crap she made me carry away also hahahahaha, now thats fucking funny xD

My reation is thus "Tihihihihi"

Come on City.

citykev28 said:

Would you just mind fucking off for a bit?

happy said:
At half time I had to get the bins in, if I did it by the time the back garden gate closed City would win.....I managed with about 4 inches of gap to spare. It was a race and I'm not going to lie, I found it tough.

You can thank me later.

Well done that man, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.