Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Sergio is such a clean player,many would have gone down then..

good on him.

I really love it, but he needs to stop doing this. Every other team you can call a top table winner wins by any and all means necessary. It's not a nice thought but sometimes we need to just be a bit more street wise.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
CTID1988 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
That guy with the bet on 4-1 Dzeko hat-trick will be pissed off! That's an own goal! Terrible luck!

Yep!

As Norwich have scored 2 would he not have lost anyway?
Haha! Yeah, i realised that after i posted it. I went for a piss and didn't see the Norwich 2nd goal live, so i completely forgot about it when posting lol! But yes, you're right!

No doubting agueros workrate and class but wish he would be a bit more clinical with the chances he gets.

I would actually prefer if Aguero took the odd dive too.

Not to a ridiculous Oscar performance Nani level, but just take the fouls when they happen.

adrianr said:
samharris said:
Sergio is such a clean player,many would have gone down then..

good on him.

I really love it, but he needs to stop doing this. Every other team you can call a top table winner wins by any and all means necessary. It's not a nice thought but sometimes we need to just be a bit more street wise.

Just before THAT goal against qpr he was clipped on the ankle, imagine if he went down! I dont think i could of handled a penalty to win the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.