Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

i hope this won't change to the title winning season were teams figured us out and we struggled to score. Not sure we could pull an Aguero again. :)

We were once 8 points behind with half the games left and won the league. Awful performance today but we have all home games now until March. Everything can be put right in one game if another result goes our way. I'm naffed off we didn't get the win but it's far too early to say the title is over with.

pudge said:
Ducado said:
pudge said:
No, people were discussing his tactics and decisions during the most recent and relevant performance.

Which is why i question whether or not we can talk negatively.

This thread should be locked surely by your logic as you, I and others arent discussing the match. You just want to ban everyone it seems.

Regardless, brilliant performance. Great job Pellers and co, onwards and upwards etc.

Leave it
Exactly

That thread that you pissed and whinged about?

Unlocked now. Exactly like we do almost after every single game. Thanks for causing this fuss and making our jobs that little more difficult for absolutely no reason at all.

We were shite today, however nothing to do with MP.

AK and Dzeko were the only subs worth bringing on, lottery as to who you take off, it just didn't work out.

What really pissed me off today, more than anything, was how deep Yaya played - just can't get my head around why, desperate for a goal and he's sat in front of the back 4. Very strange.

modgeblue said:
ElMatador said:
Manuel is lucky to stay in his job.
Wasting yaya in holding mid allowing him no license over the opposition half way line when playing Norwich is just laughable.

Dont agree with the Manuel thing . But spot on with the Yaya coment !
but he doesnt have anyone else. Needs must.

It was always going to be a struggle today-the bad luck with injuries also takes it out on the manager's ability to rest players at a time when we have little time between games- look at zabba- he's out on his feet.MP has to look at chelsea now as the game to give the likes of zab a rest-the league and barca game take precedance -more twists to come in the league-what if hazard gets injured or suarez- it's our turn to be on the back foot but we will come back strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.