NOT A RUMOUR JUST AN IDEA

superman7

just an idea i had but..with previous rumours linking us with henry and current ones linking us with trezageat(excuse the spelling!)would any one to see these two player reunite at city? they know each others game and i remember a while back henry said he would love to be partnerd with is old friend once more.

Would one player bring another?

i would love to see these players together ....small chance if any of this happening but as im sitting here dreaming of a posible new team come febuary i think its not the worse idea ever.

who else would love to see these to re-unite?

I like your logic, but surely it will never be more than just wishful thinking.

superman7 said:
just an idea i had but..with previous rumours linking us with henry and current ones linking us with trezageat(excuse the spelling!)would any one to see these two player reunite at city? they know each others game and i remember a while back henry said he would love to be partnerd with is old friend once more.

Would one player bring another?

i would love to see these players together ....small chance if any of this happening but as im sitting here dreaming of a posible new team come febuary i think its not the worse idea ever.

who else would love to see these to re-unite?

Rather break the bank to re-unite Torres and Villa from the Euro's they look good together.

talking of 1 bring another...
kolo bringing yaya?...
yaya stated if he were to come to england he would want to play with kolo,
these would be great additions to our team and if hughes can really push hard and get kolo then there may be that chance of signing yaya too.
I think this pair would be more beneficial to us than TH and DT

Anyone else agree?

agree with all the above yaya and kolo would be class.

david villa and ft unthinkable!

but th and dt would not be providing the price was right! ok there both past there peak but it is a good partnership to get you going...

my god imagine our side with the toure brothers and the two amigos :O lol

lol ok lets do this right dv and ft up front for the 1st with toures

and in the reserves lol th and dt with vassel and mills!

mcfcdjr said:
kolo bringing yaya?...
these would be great additions to our team and if hughes can really push hard and get kolo then there may be that chance of signing yaya too.

Anyone else agree?

Defo, in my opinion kolo is better than ya ya anyway, but the two of them would be great additions to our squad we need kolo to make richards and dunne work harder for their place?

cjbmcfc1 said:
mcfcdjr said:
kolo bringing yaya?...

Anyone else agree?

Defo, in my opinion kolo is better than ya ya anyway, but the two of them would be great additions to our squad we need kolo to make richards and dunne work harder for their place?

I think it would mean Dunne on the bench or Richards back to right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.