Not a sell out yet,Barnsley. (It is now)

Re: Not a sell out yet,Barnsley.

oakiecokie said:
If theres a thread about this then my apologies,but being away for 2 weeks on me jollees,maens I`ve missed a lot.
Suprised that to date this game has not reached "sell out" status yet.Has the late KO stopped some people from not attending ?

It hasn't stopped us from not attending. In fact, if it had been 12:45, it would have made it much more difficult to be there, as I work until 1:30-2:00 on Saturdays.

We've got our tickets and are looking forward to the game.

Vienna_70 said:
oakiecokie said:
If theres a thread about this then my apologies,but being away for 2 weeks on me jollees,maens I`ve missed a lot.
Suprised that to date this game has not reached "sell out" status yet.Has the late KO stopped some people from not attending ?

It hasn't stopped us from not attending. In fact, if it had been 12:45, it would have made it much more difficult to be there, as I work until 1:30-2:00 on Saturdays.

We've got our tickets and are looking forward to the game.

Often meant to ask you about your username.Is it fond memories or did you attend the game ?

I bought 3 late on this afternoon and all they had left were singles.They only had 2 blocks in the whole ground that I could buy 3 singles in,be very surprised if it's not sold out by tomorrow night.

That's every Fa cup game at home sold out this season the price has been right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.