not anymore

The football Pink , and the photo of a section of the crowd with a few faces ringed to win a prize...

ST Johns Ambulance running on with the stretcher

The football league magazine within the programme.

Smell of smoke..

Standing..

marco said:
program vouchers,didnt they give us a sheet and we had to cut the little square number out and stick it on,
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J (half time scores)

Yes, and they issued a voucher for reserve games too. Although you could use front covers of away programmes too. Despite the fact they sold these in the shop!!

And what about the "Golden goal" prize. Number of seconds was in the programme and if the goal was in the number of seconds you had, you could go to the "Development office" to claim your prize. Was it £50?

I was told that the burger stall boys obv fearfull of deserting their posts, pissed in the water tray in the cart, thus releiving their discomfort and providing some heat to the product on offer.

pedigreeblue said:
The football Pink , and the photo of a section of the crowd with a few faces ringed to win a prize...

Smell of smoke..

Standing..

somebody elses warm piss running down your leg

r.soleofsalford said:
pedigreeblue said:

Smell of smoke..

Standing..

somebody elses warm piss running down your leg

you keep your bedroom antics to yourself....

Lancashire Blue said:
marco said:
program vouchers,didnt they give us a sheet and we had to cut the little square number out and stick it on,
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J (half time scores)

Yes, and they issued a voucher for reserve games too. Although you could use front covers of away programmes too. Despite the fact they sold these in the shop!!

And what about the "Golden goal" prize. Number of seconds was in the programme and if the goal was in the number of seconds you had, you could go to the "Development office" to claim your prize. Was it £50?
Aye, and Scoreboard Scoop that ran for a season or two in the early 70s, if the predicted HT results on the back of the prog matched the actual results you won a share of £100. I won £14 once on that, more than the price of my first S/T a year later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.