Not eating a lot

daveduke67 said:
Why do you want to increase your appetite?
You say you're not too thin and I'm guessing that you're not struggling at work with fatigue seeing as you haven't mentioned it.

Of the three girls we have, the twelve year old eats pretty normally albeit very quickly, one eats as much as the twelve year old despite only just turning four and the eight year old eats about half as much as the four year old but has just as much energy and can run over 3k without getting out of breath. Other half did a monitored run with her a few weeks ago and she came in, had a drink and looked like she'd run a bath not a couple of miles.

I wouldn't worry about it if your look and feel ok.

Spot on mate. Most of the anxiety/pressure comes from family wanting me to eat. I feel fine. I just don't feel like eating and can easily fast for a day.

Although to look at me you wouldn't think it, but i don't eat anywhere near what i used to a few years back. I tend to get full quite quickly and like to eat a few small amounts at random times of the day, rather than set meal times. I've just put it down to age and my lazy, can't be arsed attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.