Not enough from Silva.

talkativesprout said:
mancincali said:
talkativesprout said:
Tbh i think he has been one of man citys worst buys. I had i hopes when he joined but ive been bitterly dissapointed. not clinical in front of goal, when he has played out wide his delivery has been shit the sooner we off load this lightweight the better.

CSK saw us coming a mile with this one

DAMN! Can I get a hit of some of that ganja after you're done ripping it? You must be HIGH

lol are you saying that João Alves de Assis Silva was a good buy....tbh it took longer than expected to get a bite. I did add the CSK bit to give you a clue

Idk what the CSK reference was, so I was bound to bite! even thought to myself.. is this a clarkie..

mancincali said:
talkativesprout said:
Tbh i think he has been one of man citys worst buys. I had i hopes when he joined but ive been bitterly dissapointed. not clinical in front of goal, when he has played out wide his delivery has been shit the sooner we off load this lightweight the better.

CSK saw us coming a mile with this one

DAMN! Can I get a hit of some of that ganja after you're done ripping it? You must be HIGH

You must mean JO whos name is silva wrong one david silva

Agree with that comment David Silva shows how happy he is with his smiles and puts more than his fair share in on the pitch and has been 1 of our best players hes outstanding. Some people put on here about him missing sitters tell me what city players didnt miss sitters last season djeko did bolatelli did silva did barry did even tevez did

Classic case of panicking in front of goal rather than just "passing it" over the line. Should be very coachable and agree with previous post that Mancini should set him a target of 12 or 15 this year. He should be able to walk a few into the goal with his skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.