Not Fit for a Chip

camelcoat said:
SteSteez said:
Just some advice please guys...

My local chipshop has The Sun delivered, on the side of the windowledge must be what 7 copies of The Sun throughout the week and everyday people go into this place and read that rag whilst waiting for food.

How would I go about wording it politely so the lovely Chinese family that own the chipshop stop buying this newspaper?

They will only replace it with The Mirror or Daily Fail, so any suggestions? Independent may be to pricey for them to have delivered regularly.

Is it imperative to read a paper whilst waiting for your food? Seems you get wound up way to easily.

Who says I read it?

Haven't read a paper in a long time... the point is loads of people read that gutter shit and will read the vile they spew about City... even if its just 20 people less a day (140 a week) it still stops them with their influence

I usually take one of these for when im waiting

1461_xl.jpg

SteSteez said:
camelcoat said:
Is it imperative to read a paper whilst waiting for your food? Seems you get wound up way to easily.

Who says I read it?

Haven't read a paper in a long time... the point is loads of people read that gutter shit and will read the vile they spew about City... even if its just 20 people less a day (140 a week) it still stops them with their influence

Think you need to target news agents bud

Look guys, if we all use the same chinese and all go at the same time, i'll bring a football with me and we can have a kick about. They will soon stop buying the Sun. This will have a great affect on their near 3 million circulation and they will start writing pro city articles.

So wheres a central chinese to us all??

This paper full of clap
bling you bad ruck
meant for toiret onry
sirry iriot
(with apologies to our oriental fans)

Why not demonstrate how they're a fire risk by taking a bic lighter and fuckin' torching 'em...

The papers I mean not the China man..

Just look back in the archives for a time when The Sun has insulted China, the Chinese-British population or something vaguely Chinesey. There's bound to a few.

Or tell her that both Manchester City fans and Man Utd fans (hey it could be true, who really likes Custis afterall?) both don't like the paper so it could lose them business or even lead to aggro. If they have something about them and question why everyone has been happily reading the rag up to this point, you could make out like it's a recent development.

could even fake a phone call while you're there ''HELLO? Dave? Yer I know I was just telling my local about it now, you know with The Sun thing...WHAT'S THAT?! Your local Indian just got firebombed just for having one on the side?! Seven degree burns you say!? You're kidding!''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.