Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

I think you're wrong Eaglesfan. I've been a Season Ticket holder since 79 and followed City for over 40 years home, away and abroad but I never presume I am greater fan than anyone less fortunate than I have been. It's a dynasty as well. It's a lasting legacy to my children and hopefully grandchildren, nephews, nieces , friends et al who I have been able to take to Maine Road and Etihad. If you love City it's in your blood. If you passionately support them from near or far that's good enough for me. Ctid and hopefully wherever you come from you'll get to see us live sometime in your life, make a noise and truely feel a part of the best family in the world.

Same as EaglesFan, I started following the team when Edin Dzeko joined and got the bug. Seen every game since then and really, really got to love the team.
And due to this forum and its heartfelt fans, I now want to have a beer at Mary D's in my lifetime, know the difference between freaking muffin and barm and keep wandering whether Clarkie is alive or dead.

pogrom92 said:
Same as EaglesFan, I started following the team when Edin Dzeko joined and got the bug. Seen every game since then and really, really got to love the team.
And due to this forum and its heartfelt fans, I now want to have a beer at Mary D's in my lifetime, know the difference between freaking muffin and barm and keep wandering whether Clarkie is alive or dead.
You get better beer in town than Mary D's
It's always a Lancashire oven bottom muffin, the other is just barmy
And Clarkie is alive and well

And you are welcome to a beer here anytime

Supported Man City since bout 2003/2004 but got alot more involved in the last year or 2.I support Celtic and Barca but that doesnt make me any less passionate about city at all.Im really proud to support such wonderful teams :D

Agüerooo said:
Supported Man City since bout 2003/2004 but got alot more involved in the last year or 2.I support Celtic and Barca but that doesnt make me any less passionate about city at all.Im really proud to support such wonderful teams :D

No. Just no.

I dont care wot anybody thinks about that.If I support more than one team then theres nothing wrong with that doesnt mean im going to feel anymore or any less for either of the teams if I have one main team.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Agüerooo said:

No. Just no.

Haha, this went through my mind,

bluth-no.gif

(Honestly though, anyone can jump on the bandwagon I guess, we need the revenue...just love the club!)

Agüerooo said:
I dont care wot anybody thinks about that.If I support more than one team then theres nothing wrong with that doesnt mean im going to feel anymore or any less for either of the teams if I have one main team.

So you support Celtic, City and Barca, all 3 with the same passion?
Funny how they're all top of their respective leagues..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.