not had one for years

Stuart

the missus has just rang . she's on her way home and has stopped in a take away .she's asked if i wanted a donor kebab with all the trimmings ?
i've never actually ate one sober before .
just thought i'd share that with you all . anyway , i'm heading back to the billy shears thread for more light entertainment . and when i say light, i mean anorexic light , lol .

They are horrible sober...

I suggest you break out the whisky or vodka and have a cheeky toot before she returns...

By the way,,, I just wanted to say, You sir are an Inspiration. And Although I never met you... I've followed your progress on here for a long time and think your a top bloke and deserve all the joys life can possibly bring xx

P.S. I'm not gay.

Pearcey said:
P.S. I'm not gay.

Yes you are, you have given me a kiss in the BillyShears thread too. So make your mind up Pearcey, who do you want as your woman???

Stu, good to hear from you pal. Never met you but always have a read about how you are going on here. Deep Fried Crispy King Prawns with a Sweet Chilli Dip from Canton House in Denton, £2.40 for a portion of 8. You HAVE to try these once!

mancmackem said:
Pearcey said:
P.S. I'm not gay.

Yes you are, you have given me a kiss in the BillyShears thread too. So make your mind up Pearcey, who do you want as your woman???

Stu, good to hear from you pal. Never met you but always have a read about how you are going on here. Deep Fried Crispy King Prawns with a Sweet Chilli Dip from Canton House in Denton, £2.40 for a portion of 8. You HAVE to try these once!

Hey... it's always best to keep ones options open...

seems im the only one who can stomach doners (at 13 i can hardly taste them pissed unless someone wants to break out the whie lightning). lol ive had em where others have said they are horrible, but best place is cactus in atherton for £3 on pitta all trimmings and garlic mayo + jalepenos

nice one lads. just tucking in now .alot better than i expected . x-large naan with loads of donor meat , chicken tikka , salad and chilli sauce . bought from a take away on ashton road , oldham .washing it down with a JD n pepsi , lovely jubbly ;-)

I am another fan of them even when sober. Usually go for the simple 'chips n curry sauce please mate' when I'm pissed. Then when I'm in the taxi it's always 'nah it's ok mate I won't spill it, I promise'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.