Not in my lifetime revisited

They are just feeding the sheep.
The media machine cranks into overdrive once again. It will take them a minimum of 5 years to get anywhere near us on the pitch and even longer off it. The media as always don’t question or argue, but just go with it as the fanboy, cheerleaders that they are.

Did he actually say that? Because I can’t find it in the quotes in the article. Unless I’m going mad!
"They are one of the best teams on the planet," said Sir Jim,
"We have a lot to learn from the noisy neighbour ,and our other neighbour [Liverpool]. They are the enemy at the end of the day and there's nothing I would like better than to knock both of them or one of them off their perch."

You're going mad ;)

As a result of his successful business career he's no doubt got an excellent perception of PR and saying the things that will provoke the right reactions. The 'perch' line is exactly what the desperate rags want to hear after their decade in the wilderness so he's fed it to them.
He'd make a good politician and after the Glazer years he knows how to tick all the boxes to try and get a feelgood factor going. Whether or not he's ultimately successful is another matter altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.