Not one single penny appeal

gh_mcfc

Please if you can possibily help it dont spend a penny in the swamp tonight.

9000 fans no programmes, no pies, no drinks,,,,,,, I may forgive the odd beer if they serve it.

Lets have them pay a load of staff and not even cover thier wages

Edit: "spend a penny makes no reference to having a piss.. you can do that"

Bollocks to that.

Give them everything you can and extend the reign of the Mighty Glazers for as long as humanly possible.

Damocles said:
Bollocks to that.

Give them everything you can and extend the reign of the Mighty Glazers for as long as humanly possible.
#

Just had a big dinner at work so I need nothing now at the swamp

Bluemoon115 said:
gh_mcfc said:
Edit: "spend a penny makes no reference to having a piss.. you can do that"
No. Spending a penny means having a slash in the designated toilets.

ALL blues are banned from doing that.

Yeah lads - save it for the side of the stadium!

All eat loads before going boys, lots of curry, beer and anything to make your guts rank. Then all try hard to leave a deposit!!!! (if you know what I mean!!)

I won't even go to the swamp to see the blues play. I couldn't live with myself financing them dirty scum T**ts. When Canto, canton, no sorry cant say it, that french bloke wore Nike, I stopped buying them. I would have rather walked round in black plimsoles from woolies and T shirts off Grey Mare Lane market then give them t**ts any money. I don't buy Nike now coz of shrek and I have never bought Reebok after that ad they did with all the scum in it. Or am I taking it too far?

i had achance of shaggin a girl she had a united belt on i wouldnt touch it so missed out -the things i do for this club -this is true i promise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.