Not out of the WOODS yet

Havinf seen what his missus looks like you have to wonder why the hell he'd bother with any of those?!!!

elin_nordegren.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
Matty said:
Havinf seen what his missus looks like you have to wonder why the hell he'd bother with any of those?!!!
You know what it's like when you go to a restaurant and order something. Everyone else's food arrives and you think "wish I'd had that!"

Not when I've ordered the steak and the guy on the next table is tucking into quiche I don't!

there is a switch that seems to flick on in the heads of rich american popstars/sportsmen at a certain age. living with all the unreality must be odd.

i'd draw the line at shagging my mother in law though.

Argh, I meant that the women on the trolley was his mother in law, not that Tiger had been banging the old lady.

All allegedly, natch.

aphex said:
there is a switch that seems to flick on in the heads of rich american popstars/sportsmen at a certain age. living with all the unreality must be odd.

Aphex - no doubt someone will be along shortly to tell you that this thread is all to do with the politics of envy, or some such facile shite.

BingoBango said:
Argh, I meant that the women on the trolley was his mother in law, not that Tiger had been banging the old lady.

All allegedly, natch.

aphex said:

Aphex - no doubt someone will be along shortly to tell you that this thread is all to do with the politics of envy.

allegedly you say?

there are so many facets to be envious about.

mother in law hospitalized.. 8 different women on the go.

he's up'd the anti on hedonism and debauchery.

Wonder which British girl he's been looking after?

Apparently a high profile TV presenter....the press are going to have a field day

Answers on a postcard please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.