not printing Aguero shirts in store!?!?!? wtf

Do we still get 10% off with seasoncards? Ordering online but no discount showing???

The Mancunian Way said:
andy66 said:
In other threads there has been some discussion as to whether he will wear KUN AGUERO or just AGUERO. And whether it will kick off if they print shirts with just AGUERO and he then appears on the pitch with KUN in front of it. The lad may have said 16 has not been confirmed as his number but may have confused this issue. Or maybe he hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Or maybe, just maybe, HIS NUMBER ISN'T CONFIRMED YET?
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^ Brilliant m8 ! hahahahaha , I think City have asked the premier league if he can have ' Kun Aguero ' on his shirt . he's definitly 16

I went to the Market Street store today at lunchtime to get the new shirt and Aguero on the back, I was happily surprised when I was told the printing was free all weekend! When I went to buy it they said they don't know what Sergio actually wants; 'Aguero' or 'Kun Aguero' but they should find out during the day so I decided I'd go back later to see if they had a decision. I went back and turns out they did, apparently the manager of the shop had told the employees to only print 'Kun Aguero' so I got that. Everyone should be fine who wants it now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.