not seen this video before

People talk about things happening and getting a warm fuzzy glow inside, well every time I watch that it is exactly what I get and tears in my eyes as well, as most say this will never be repeated and a game that very few people in football will ever forget.

Thanks for posting it mate.

Great video.

Amazing how emotional one can get even now. Catches you off guard when you think that you have come to terms with it.

Tingles and tears are still here, lol.

Killing me with happiness and sadness at the same time that...
Always get a lump when I see those other blues emotions that day,, was all a blurr to me but my little lad says we was just all hugging each other...
Watching that after visiting my little bro in hospital just broke me down..
consider my bro be one of the most dedicated around, home and away for 20 odd years , (some of you will most likley know him)
The fker still clutching at straws telling the docs he is fine , even as we type he texting me to break him out for Wembley tomorrow..
Just hope he gets through one more season just to see us lift it again..
Sorry to bring it down , just had to share..

Thought I'd seen most of the videos around that celebrated the first title success but I hadn't seen this.

Thanks for posting. Great stuff.

You can never, ever, ever get fed up of watching that. 40 years I've followed City and I've seen some great historical footballing moments, but none will ever come close to that day, dare I say it, even if we win the Champions League...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.