Not So Fast Balotelli...

VinceYoungisaBLUE

For most of the season, I have assumed that Mario would not be coming back next year. With the italian newspapers, his attitude, I just figured he didnt give a shit and was only using us for one year to go back to Italy, most likely ac milan. I loved him when the year started I thought he was hilarious and he was always a good story. Being around his age, I know if I was a famous footballer I would do the same! Bangin the best broads, and just party.

But since the new year he has been on my shit list and couldnt be bothered with him anymore. I was convinced he couldnt care less if the team won or loss.

After this semi though, you could see how bad he wanted it and him after the game was my favorite part. Not the fight but him celebrating with the team and with the fans. He looked as happy and proud to be blue as anyone in that place.

I hope he is part of the great things to come at our club. So Balotelli, please dont go so fast, theres more work to be done.

cleavers said:
Pity you doubted him really, maybe you should stop believing tabloid hype. He has a style of his own, enjoy it.

I know, there was a point after the Kiev home game that I wasnt sure if Mancini would pick him again.. good thing im not manager..

I knew alot about him before he came and was over the moon when we signed him. He only ever let me down with that kick and I had enough of him, but I am glad he has kept playing and getting better and better. This guy on his day can be the worlds best.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
cleavers said:
Pity you doubted him really, maybe you should stop believing tabloid hype. He has a style of his own, enjoy it.

I know, there was a point after the Kiev home game that I wasnt sure if Mancini would pick him again.. good thing im not manager..

At least you had the humility to come out and admit it, well done.

I've only ever been pissed off at him once, after the Kiev game. The Rag game reminded me of everything I love about him. From the taking park(?) out with a random challenge that was nowhere near the ball to some little flicks and skills and then I see it all kicking off in the centre circle and Mario being dragged away (I didn't know he hadn't really done anything at the time) and fearing the worst and that he was going to be banned again for doing something stupid. All that drama wrapped up in one game where he played well. Mario doesn't do uneventful games.

I'll be happy if he stays with us another few years. The next huge star in football.

oh and celebrating with a big smile on his face and showing his badge to the city fans, coupled with being one of the first ones over to Toure when he scored, made my day even better.

cleavers said:

If you had half a brain, I imagine you'd grasp the irony of that statement.

Sorry to be negative, but such an elementary mindset needs dealing with.

nashark said:
cleavers said:

If you had half a brain, I imagine you'd grasp the irony of that statement.

Sorry to be negative, but such an elementary mindset needs dealing with.
I don't understand your response. What is your understanding of Cleavers comment? As it didn't seem at all bad to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.