Not Sure where to put my new poster..

That's mint.

Connect two large poles to it, one in each side, and hold it as high as possible on derby day

There's one in Walkden town centre, hopefully it's still there when I have the Dutch courage at weekend to go and get it. Also, isn't there one of Kompany celebrating his goal against the rags on Chapel St on the way into town?

Lenblue said:
v5z5oj.jpg

Might have to put it on the roof under the flightpath, so the world can see it!

Stupendous!

smudgedj said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Lenblue said:
Sorry guys not for sale!

it's approx 3m x 4m once I cut it out

Len, where can i purchase one pal? It would look fantastic in my bar over here!!

Please PM me and let me know...

Get one anywhere, just contact a local banner maker and send them the picture and the size you want.

OK - that was so simple, just one last question, where do I get this actual picture from guys - anyone any ideas??

BufordUSABlue said:
smudgedj said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Len, where can i purchase one pal? It would look fantastic in my bar over here!!

Get one anywhere, just contact a local banner maker and send them the picture and the size you want.

OK - that was so simple, just one last question, where do I get this actual picture from guys - anyone any ideas??

Google images? I think you'll need something along the lines of 300dpi. I'm not a printer so ask your local banner maker what size you need.

301h7kn.jpg

BufordUSABlue said:
smudgedj said:
BufordUSABlue said:

You got to be on the wind up surely?

Well Lenblue, you've started something.

We've sourced out 3 Agueros and are sat here armed with ladders and carpet knifes at the ready.

Dutch courage applied, we're ready to roll at 11pm.

All goes to plan I'll have new Aguero flooring by 12am.

Rosler1985 said:
Well Lenblue, you've started something.

We've sourced out 3 Agueros and are sat here armed with ladders and carpet knifes at the ready.

Dutch courage applied, we're ready to roll at 11pm.

All goes to plan I'll have new Aguero flooring by 12am.

Pics or it never happened.

-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.