Not to be missed MCFC film show 5th June (the last time this will happen)

really looking forward to this next week! I missed your last talk Gary due to being away with work, was gutted! do you have any further events planned to celebrate our anniversary?

I worked with Gary on researching the original show and over the years we’ve continued to adapt it and try and bring in new material as it has become available. The latest incarnation has well over 30 different sources of film and video, with Gary’s comments and insights adding great value of course. Showing the films on a big screen in a theatre setting to a crowd of blues has also been really satisfying so thanks to everyone who has supported it over the years. I’m biased obviously – the show has been a real labour of love - but if you haven’t had the chance to see it do try and get along, there are still a few tickets left (but not many…)

I worked with Gary on researching the original show and over the years we’ve continued to adapt it and try and bring in new material as it has become available. The latest incarnation has well over 30 different sources of film and video, with Gary’s comments and insights adding great value of course. Showing the films on a big screen in a theatre setting to a crowd of blues has also been really satisfying so thanks to everyone who has supported it over the years. I’m biased obviously – the show has been a real labour of love - but if you haven’t had the chance to see it do try and get along, there are still a few tickets left (but not many…)

If anyone hasn't managed to get their tickets yet and wants to see this then there are a few left here: https://www.thedancehouse.co.uk/events/2019/230-boys-in-blue This will definitely be the last time Will & I show this collection together, so if you've never seen it before (or have and enjoyed it so much you'd like to see it again) then come along on Wednesday. It starts at 7.30pm prompt; we'll have a 15 minute break and it should finish about 9.45pm. A couple of former 1980s players have told us they are coming for this nostalgia trip. There are films of trophy winning parades (allegedly 1 million at one - who wants to tell LFC?); Maine Road crowds recorded as 80,000 by those there at the time; Trautmann in colour; the Boys in Blue song being recorded; City with the ECWC in colour (who wants to tell LFC that City won a major UEFA tournament before them?); and so much more. As Will says, it was a labour of love. Come and join us to celebrate our club with this collection of films from 1905 through to 2003. It's worth it just to see the Kippax in full voice and Swales with his unique hair!

Only a few tickets left for the last ever showing (tonight): https://www.thedancehouse.co.uk/events/2019/230-boys-in-blue

Starts 7.30pm and finishes about 9.45pm (although I've looked at the script again and I'd say it'll be closer to 10pm). Looking forward to seeing so many Blues there. Thanks to all who have bought tickets. Will & I are both City season ticket holders of course, so you'll know we want to ensure all Blues enjoy the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.