not to sure if this is true

mcfcdave said:
my source must have got it from that website.i had an e-mail from my friend who is usually very good when it comes to who will come into the club.he must have got his information from that link.i think it could happen though

Convenient that you chose the same way of phrasing it TO THE LETTER :}

X X X
survey says - UH URHHHH!

I haven't seen or heard anything in the last day or so to suggest that Tevez talks at the Swamp have ceased .... quite the opposite and it's believed that Gill himself is now heavily involved with the players agent in discussions ...... and Tevez will give them every chance to come up with a deal because that's where he wants to stay.

That being the case at present , why on earth would he have signed for us just yet?

Drogba is quite another story .... unlike Tevez , Drogba seemingly now unwanted by his club might well consider City an option , if we have made an approach ..... but he's likely to have gotten other decent offers too , and probably from clubs involved in Europe!

mcfcdave said:
my source must have got it from that website.i had an e-mail from my friend who is usually very good when it comes to who will come into the club.he must have got his information from that link.i think it could happen though

He can hardly be called a source if he picks up on an obscure comment on a dodgy website. If the information had come from some high up City official, then I could understand the source bit as to hide his identity, but hearing something from your mate Pete, you could have come out and said that and we could have dismissed it for the bull shit it is.

mcfcdave has just been transfer listed by bluemoon,,, and leaves on a free transfer!!!

Trigger said:
mcfcdave said:
but according to one of my sources City have signed Tevez & Drogba 17/05/2009. They will be announced after Champions League Final along with other structured business announcements. The 2 deals were finalised today.no information is set to be published to the press due to players having agreement toplay in clubs remaining fixtures.

WTF !! who do you think you are an ITK wannabee?

XFACTOR

(D) Hiya My names Dave, I'm a bus driver from stoke and I'd like to become a proffesional WUM.

(S) Okay Dave take it away...

(D) Thanks Simon: According to one of my sources. City have signed Tevez & Drogba 17/05/2009. They will be announced after Champions League Final along with other structured business announcements. The 2 deals were finalised today.no information is set to be published to the press due to players having agreement toplay in clubs remaining fixtures.

(S) That is without doubt one of the worst WUMs I've ever laid my eyes on....It's a NO from me.

(D) Go on Simon take me on, you won't be sorry.

(S) No I'm sorry, please leave!

(D) I will leave, but you will be sorry that you did'nt take me on...I'm the best, I've got credential me, I've got....

(S) Look just piss off, security!!!!

Only joking Dave :)

banned-forever.JPG

mcfcdave said:
but according to one of my souces City have signed Tevez & Drogba 17/05/2009. They will be announced after Champions League Final along with other structured business announcements. The 2 deals were finalised today.no information is set to be published to the press due to players having agreement toplay in clubs remaining fixtures.

sorry but....

youfail~0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.