Not watching the news

Blootoof

Not bothered for over a year now. My brain feels so much clearer/cleaner. No matter what side you are on(and it is sides, this is what these cunts have done to us)they feed you so much agenda driven shite it's fucking disgusting. "Left Right Left Right Left Right..." Divide and concur. Don't watch the news unless it's news(arf). Newspapers need to fuckoff as well. Can't believe we still fall for this shite in 2021 with other ways of getting information(shit, just remembered, they buy you out then close you down like they did with Liveleak).

Climb out of your trench and live your life to the full. And if someone acts like a ****, you don't need to plaster it to the world Just give him a slap and put a burger on.

Much better for it. Prefer long silver skins though haha...

The news isn't designed to inform us at all. It's OK to find events but other than thst it's a means of control. If i hear 10 seconds of a news bulliton I hit mute rapid style!

I havent watched the news ( National or local ) for over 18 months now. Might catch the headlines for a minute as I am turning the tv of !.
Havent bought or read a newspaper for over 10 years now.

I feel so much better for it.

I dont watch all the reality crap tv.

History and discovery etc channels for me, I have learnt loads lol

The best balanced news is Euronews, must admit I do watch a bit of BBC too but you get a better picture watching the former and must less sensationalism & Hello magazine type crap.

I've learnt not to watch the news since the start of the pandemic. It is much better for your mental health not watching it.

The media are scum and have fueled a lot of hysteria over the last 2 years.

I havent watched the news ( National or local ) for over 18 months now. Might catch the headlines for a minute as I am turning the tv of !.
Havent bought or read a newspaper for over 10 years now.

I feel so much better for it.

I dont watch all the reality crap tv.

History and discovery etc channels for me, I have learnt loads lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.