Notable movie quotes

You know Eric, I almost forgot what your eyes looked like,( removes Erics glasses), there still the same, like pissholes in the snow.

Also Get Carter. A superb film, ( Caines version, not that Stallone crap).
Stallone should be shot for that remake. You don't piss about with a classic.

Sideways (2004); Jack (Thomas Haden Church): If they want to drink Merlot, we're drinking Merlot.
Miles Raymond (Paul Giamatti): No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am not drinking any f****ing Merlot.

The Big Lebowski (1998); Walter Sobchak (John Goodman): You wanna a toe? I can get you a toe. Believe me, there are ways Dude, you don't even wanna know about them, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3:00 o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish.

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (1964); General Jack D. Ripper (Sterling Hayden): I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.