Notary needed

Bluemanc100

Evening Blues.. I need a Notary to witness and stamp some basic documents I have to allow us to hand back a deeded Florida timeshare as we’ve seen all we want to see in almost 20 years and want to get rid of the annual maintenance fee..

If anybody can help directly or put me in touch with somebody who can then please drop me a reply.

I had the forms (only 4 pages in total) notarised by a friend who’s an accountant but he doesn’t have an official stamp which won’t wash in the US where a simple signature won’t do..

I’d like to get this closed off ASAP so if you can help please reply in the thread or by all means drop me a DM

Evening Blues.. I need a Notary to witness and stamp some basic documents I have to allow us to hand back a deeded Florida timeshare as we’ve seen all we want to see in almost 20 years and want to get rid of the annual maintenance fee..

If anybody can help directly or put me in touch with somebody who can then please drop me a reply.

I had the forms (only 4 pages in total) notarised by a friend who’s an accountant but he doesn’t have an official stamp which won’t wash in the US where a simple signature won’t do..

I’d like to get this closed off ASAP so if you can help please reply in the thread or by all means drop me a DM
Just do a search for Notary Public Manchester and you will get some names. They can be quite expensive for a signature but there are not many of them nowadays.

Most documents allow a solicitor to do it. I've gone to a local one, £5 (cash) they can do the 'Swear' if required, they stamp and sign it. This is for UK, Spanish and French.
Perhaps different if it's yank

Are you looking to do this in Manchester or Florida?
If Florida - I've used one twice recently and my bank (Chase) did it free of charge.

Are you looking to do this in Manchester or Florida?
If Florida - I've used one twice recently and my bank (Chase) did it free of charge.
I’m in Hawarden near Chester.. I’ve found a guy in Chester who’s quoted £135-£180 so I’ll bite the bullet and use him

It’s annoying that it’s costing us to give something back that we bought knowing that they’ll resell the week but it is what it is.. we had almost 20 years of holidays there

I’m in Hawarden near Chester.. I’ve found a guy in Chester who’s quoted £135-£180 so I’ll bite the bullet and use him

It’s annoying that it’s costing us to give something back that we bought knowing that they’ll resell the week but it is what it is.. we had almost 20 years of holidays there
@Bluemanc100:
That is ridiculous. A Notary is basically a Magistrate. He has no legal powers unlike a Notaire in France etc. That is why every time I have needed one I have used a solicitor. Only last week I needed a legal document signing and it said I could use a Magistrate or solicitor. The solicitor did it for £5.

@Bluemanc100:
That is ridiculous. A Notary is basically a Magistrate. He has no legal powers unlike a Notaire in France etc. That is why every time I have needed one I have used a solicitor. Only last week I needed a legal document signing and it said I could use a Magistrate or solicitor. The solicitor did it for £5.

Yeah I’d ask my solicitor. They might charge you a few quid but not the £150+ quoted. If you can find out what pub @gordondaviesmoustache is slumped in he’d probably do it for the price of a pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.