Nothing Listed For City v Fulham at Mo ;(

The one premier league team taking this competetition seriously and no fuckers showing it.

They'd rather wank over likkle mikky and john o sheas young boys against wolves reserves.

Joke.

mat said:
The one premier league team taking this competetition seriously and no fuckers showing it.

They'd rather wank over likkle mikky and john o sheas young boys against wolves reserves.

Joke.

Echos my thoughts exactly Mat.

I repeat, there will 100% be no live stream available, as no foreign channels have the rights...

BBC Radio Manchester has it and possibly 5 live or 5 live sports extra

sam the drummer said:
Theres league cup highlights on BBC tonight so there must be a camera down there

Sam...that is the biggest state the obvious post of the month for me..and im still chuckling.. :);)

supermicahrichards said:
Any radio streams at least for us foreigners?

no UK radio stations have the rights to broadcast live over the net mate...they only have rights to broadcast on standard airwaves...on BBC GMR you'll get the build up and maybe even 1-2 mins of the game, then it will switch to a message saying they dont have the rights to broadcast the match

shadygiz said:
supermicahrichards said:

no UK radio stations have the rights to broadcast live over the net mate...they only have rights to broadcast on standard airwaves...on BBC GMR you'll get the build up and maybe even 1-2 mins of the game, then it will switch to a message saying they dont have the rights to broadcast the match

Thats it then..lots of two minute snippets is better than nowt..

shadygiz said:
supermicahrichards said:

Are you sure about that? I listened to the west ham/milwall riot on one of the BBC radio station with the iplayer and I'm in the US. Not holding my breath, but i'll at least hit all the sports stations and hoping one comes through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.