Nothing Listed For City v Fulham at Mo ;(

shadygiz said:
supermicahrichards said:
Any radio streams at least for us foreigners?

no UK radio stations have the rights to broadcast live over the net mate...they only have rights to broadcast on standard airwaves...on BBC GMR you'll get the build up and maybe even 1-2 mins of the game, then it will switch to a message saying they dont have the rights to broadcast the match

ono said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Are you stupid? It's on the Radio and its been plastered all over this site today.
BBC radio Manchester won't broadcast over the net due to contractual reasons.

No need for personal insults mate.

Sorry, wasn't meant to be outright insulting, they way I thought it doesn't really come across in text!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
ono said:
BBC radio Manchester won't broadcast over the net due to contractual reasons.

No need for personal insults mate.

Sorry, wasn't meant to be outright insulting, they way I thought it doesn't really come across in text!!
Lol ok, have you or anybody else managed to find one yet? Key 103 website saying they have every city game but can't find a link to tonights game.

ono said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Lol ok, have you or anybody else managed to find one yet? Key 103 website saying they have every city game but can't find a link to tonights game.

Ive got GMR on my phone, not listening online, don't know about anyone else?

i've got radio manchester on the normal radio, think if i was out of the area tonight i would just have 5live on fm radio.
maybe some of us could broadcast to blues out of the area via skype or msn ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.