Notlob fans tweeting Talkshite

Elmander was a plate meat pie and we don't miss him at all. Yeah, he scored some goals but he was lazy 99% of the time. No way should we have kept the Ginger one. I don't think he was given enough time from our fans to begin with, but it was a stupid appointment by Gartside. With regards to Coyle, we've had a terrible run of games so for me, if we start picking up the points he deserves a chance. If we're still bottom by the end of the month, I'd say he needs to go. I honestly don't know who we'd get though.

PS to the poster who said Wanderers and United fans were the same thing - most of our fans hate United - it's only the total nobbers who go to Trafford as well as going to the Reebok. I hate United and would never, ever support them in any competition or against any team. So there! ;)

bwfcchick said:
I'm a Wanderer and unfortunately some of our other fans are total idiots. I'm not 100% convinced by Coyle but it will be interesting to see if he can cope with it. I think if we're still at the bottom by the end of the month, he should go. I would not have Megson back - I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Trust us, you would be better off with Megson that Hughes.

Megson is the most boring manager known to mankind. He has the personality and charisma of a cardboard box. Its no wonder he can't inspire his players, he makes Mark Hughes look like he's on speed.

bwfcchick said:
I'm a Wanderer and unfortunately some of our other fans are total idiots. I'm not 100% convinced by Coyle but it will be interesting to see if he can cope with it. I think if we're still at the bottom by the end of the month, he should go. I would not have Megson back - I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

i dont think i have to tell you, but you couldnt of had a harder start against stronger opposition. but there again, i suppose the way you ended last season does help owens cause

Unknown_Genius said:
Megson is the most boring manager known to mankind. He has the personality and charisma of a cardboard box. Its no wonder he can't inspire his players, he makes Mark Hughes look like he's on speed.

I could find you a fair few Sheffield Wednesday fans who would disagree with you, compared to Alan Irvine he is like mourinho!

jimharri said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
They will be hankering to bringing Megson back next, he kept them up every year lol

PS who is agent Leslie?
Mark Hughes. Some on here prefer to call him by his birth certificate name (Leslie Mark Hughes). They also think he was a secret agent of United during his time as manager here.

Please somebody tell me his real surname is Behan. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.