Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Very fortunate win. Happy to see Forest ran out of gas and Haaland scoring the 2nd to give us (or me) some breathing space.

Ake and Akanji really good, but midfield in particular let us down.

5 full days of rest to start the final part.
Good summary imho

Forest are a wierd team to play against, especially away. All a bit nervy for an hour, but hats off to Big Earl for playing really well when he came on, and taking his goal superbly. Continuing good form from Ake, Akanje and Gvardiol.

Well happy to get those 2 away wins this week - it was very possible that we'd drop points in either game, especially when we'd looked a bit knackered at Wembley last week. The boys can rest now - with 2 less games than we thought, due to losing to Madrid - having maintained their form/results, and hopefully finish strongly.

4 in a row? Double double? Jumpers for goalposts? Marvellous!

Dreamland!!!

which players showed up?
Yer i noticed pep dint come over a half players was weird that,just got bk top day got 2 aways out of way in space of 4 days,first time full week prep for game in while,keep tickin them off city

Didn’t help that prick of a commentator keep calling Jack Kev. No wonder he gave him motm as the oh so disappointed co commentator must have thought he was everywhere
There were shades of the Wolves 2-0 win in 2012 playing straight after the rags, where the commentator in that one decided that Aguero scored the second goal as Nasri smashed it in.

Yer i noticed pep dint come over a half players was weird that,just got bk top day got 2 aways out of way in space of 4 days,first time full week prep for game in while,keep tickin them off city

Pep normally does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.