Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Well done the lads for grinding out that win and for the Blues who followed them to Nottingham. Big 3 points and amazing support.

To be in this League position with 4 to go and in another FA Cup Final after a Treble winning season is unreal and unchartered territory. No other team ever came this far.

History awaits us. It might not be pretty these last games but I will settle for ugly and 5 more wins.

C'mon You Blues.

Awesome support singing loud and proud all match yet again.

Erling Haaland with his league leading 21st Goal this season:

Kevin de Bruyne has broken an assist record This is the 18th time he's assisted more than one goal in a Premier League game More times than any player in the competition's history.

Rodri's unbeaten run extends to 70 games It's been over 400 days since he lost a game:

Bernardo 350 Appearances:

1000007966.jpg

Last edited:
Ake was the only one who kept up his usual standards. Gvardiol was good apart from his passing. Boly really likes a meaty challenge.

Very tired performance against a team that were obviously very up for it. First half we were a little all over the place and had no real control. We can consider ourselves more than a little fortunate to go into the break ahead. 2nd half was better as we established control and started to create a bit more.

Saw the game out nicely in the end and a good 3 points. A full week of rest now which is very much needed.

Well, bloody hell we got away with that. Thursdays performance versus Brighton the performance of looming champions, today’s really wasn’t. But the three points at this point is really all that matters. Rumours this morning that Walker might be on his way to Bayern Munich. On that performance he can go. Really wasn’t the game for Doku which pep recognised that at half time. I thought all the substitutions were spot-on. Apart from when he bought Harland on when I was screaming at the TV, what on earth is he doing that for. Queue two nil, what do I know! Real pressure today after Arsenal getting away with it at spurs. Onwards and upwards boys. Got the two most tricky matches out of the way, aside from fact I’m now jumpy about the rest!
I don't get this.
Why would he want to do his last few years there.
He probably won't even be a starter.

Does he just want to get away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.