Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

I don’t know how you can blame pep when foden and Haaland are not even getting a shot on target when they have a break with not a defender near them….foden literally looked like he got shot from a sniper from the top of the stands

Subs were needed way before they scored, very poor around today

Need to lift my head now for German trip

Don't think we'll ever get rid of that 'typical' City tag, but then that's why we love them. It is such a drama watching us and you just don't know what to expect. Today was probably the most dominant performance we've had all season but we left them a chance to get in the game and they took it. Fair play to Forest they obviously planned not to attack for 75 minutes then if they were still in touching distance bring on some forwards and have a go....unfortunately for us it worked. Still a long way to go and plenty more twists. Come on City.
Isn't this what nearly every team do? Might we not expect it therefore and maybe react. And just for once can we not concede from one shot on target.

One of those games. We were profligate in front of goal and it cost us. I thought we played well, especially in the first half, and Forest will consider themselves very lucky. On we go.

how did we draw that ?
chance after chance .
we bought haaland to rectify this .
forest will be staggered at their point

same as everton

1 chance ,1 fucking goal.

just unbelievable

Dogshit finishing. Dreadful result. Foden rustiness is no excuse, and Haaland.... I have no words for his performance.

Forest, one shot on target, one goal. Why am I not surprised? Probably the most predictable outcome in games.

The rags are creeping up on us... could be three points behind us tomorrow. Absolutely unacceptable for us to be looking over our shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.