Nottingham Forest (A) - Sat 18th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.
Beating the mighty Arse at their gaff on Wednesday, and getting back into that ‘right in their faces‘ contention, hit my psyche like the smell of blood to an old war horse - I want this league title more than ever now.
Plus the fact that the rags are in contention for a change so the sooner we can pull away and they’re out of it the better.
Could not agree more. Was the most pumped up for a while going into that game but not really expecting a win. Having got it and shut a few pundits up who attempted to gaslight viewers into believing we should have been subject to an alternative set of footballing rules than we have used for the last 30 years of premier league football I want us to absolute smash the rest of the season. Hopefully stadium atmosphere can match the first half with Villa for rest of season and players stay as pumped up as they appeared when the goals went in against the Arse.

Last edited:
I have the unenviable task of taking the local Forrest supporters ( Grantham Branch) to the ground but I shall be wearing my Manchester City top, I wish I could have got a ticket to the game but sadly not to be. Still when we win I shall be grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!
Do the decent thing, crash

I was there in '95 when they beat us 3-0, early in Alan Ball's tenure. A grim performance. Can't wait for tomorrow, should be a cracking away day.
We made Jason ‘Pineapple head’ Lee look like Van Basten that day
A much better day out in the subsequent Joe Royle promotion season, the Goat and Fat Bob Taylor put them to the sword

Only been there twice - once in 74 on one of the first Sunday games and we were pasted, Duncan McKenzie running rings round us, and in 77 when we lost 2-1 -the season Forest won the league (?)

Al;ways refused to go after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.