Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

I'd take 1-1 right now and just hope Arsenal fuck up in their run in.
Typical negativity……keep off match day forum

Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

Hate to remind you , but the dippers also won the European Cup back to back 1977 and 1978

Madness you will take a point against a team 4th from bottom. We go there and get the job done today.

good effort, let yourself down with the sleeping giant bit

They aren't Real Madrid but don't treat them lightly either due to their league position. Hopefully it is one those games where everything clicks in front of goal

glad someone’s finally giving forest the respect they deserve, some teams just have a certain aura, i reckon 1-1 we could walk away with our heads held high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.