Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting odds re Premiership winner as at 26 April

Manchester City 2/5
Arsenal 4/1
Where have you seen 4/1 blue? Best I've seen is 9/4 for Arse.

I'm of the odd mindset where occasionally I flutter against us if the price is decent to have a crumb of comfort if we lose. Never done it on a competition though but 4/1 on Arsenal is very big.

We own the refs which is fucking awesome after having so many dodgy decisions go against us over the years.

I expect us to get away with it again against Forest.

Think predicting the back 3/4 is probably the hardest to call here, could literally pick any. I do think Pep may just swap in Stones/Dias in but both Akanji and Ake are excellent and in form when picked.

I'll completely guess with no confidence whatsoever...

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri
Kev Phil
Bern Alvarez Jack

As a few have said, they will be up for it and the counters could be more of a threat but fully confident we will have enough. Another of the many games where i'm sure we will dominate play and situations from start to finish - just need to put ours away and we'll bring the 3 points home.

Looking forward to going here, not been since Goater scored that goal where the keeper rolled it out to him, think it was Pearce returning as a player to Forest. Hopefully Spurs get a result, we do the business.

Get past the shithouse tactics of Gibbs-White, quieten the crown...and then hit them with a quick 2 goal salvo. Simple.

Should have won there last season and would have done but for some poor finishing by Rodri, Laporte, and especially Haaland.

We exploited their weakness at left-back in the home fixture this season, and for all their complaints about VAR, one of the worst calls all season was Rodri being sent off for Gibbs-White's theatrics. The refree 'mistook' Foden putting his hand on his throat as Rodri's and sent him off. We got through on the day but that decision affected us in the next two League games (Wolves and Arsenal) and arguably that week had a detrimental effect on our season. I wouldn't be surprised if the players are still smarting from that day and want to bury Forest this weekend. I'll settle for a narrow win but if it's more, then Forest can thank Gibbs-White.

Last edited:
I think we will win but it might be tough, they are fighting for their lives and the dark arts might come into play.

Ederson
Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
Walker, Rodri, Kovacic, Grealish
De Bruyne, Foden
Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.