Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have by far the worst xG against, have conceded 78 shots in 4 games, that's 10 worse than anyone else, have only managed 2 goals and have given away 2 pens.

They're also one of the least pressing sides in the league so far, so we'll have loads of time on the ball.

I don't think they'll offer much resistance.
Half time: City 0-1 Forest

They have by far the worst xG against, have conceded 78 shots in 4 games, that's 10 worse than anyone else, have only managed 2 goals and have given away 2 pens.

They're also one of the least pressing sides in the league so far, so we'll have loads of time on the ball.

I don't think they'll offer much resistance. I saw the Newcastle and West Ham games and came away with the impression they were lucky to not lose 4-0 or worse in both games.
Their goal against West Hm was a fluke ricochet too.

It might be prudent to add Henderson to your fantasy football team, he’s likely to gain points from making tons of saves.

They might try to play dead tomorrow, but even that might backfire as they‘ve only known each other for a few weeks.

Having said all that, I’ve jinxed it.

City 1-3 Forest

I don't think they'll offer much resistance. I saw the Newcastle and West Ham games and came away with the impression they were lucky to not lose 4-0 or worse in both games.
Right you've done it, 0-1 Forest incoming

No slow start and don't let Forest go 2-0 City please. A clean sheet and a win will do nicely.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri Kdb Gundogan
Bernardo Alvarez Foden
Yes...you're right...Haaland definitely deserves to be dropped haha!!!.

Great to see Forest back in the Prem. Always had a soft spot for them despite them playing in red and the Gary Crosby goal against us nodding it out of Dibbles hand. Had some great away trips there. Not too far an away trip and a cracking City. Think we used to drink in boozer called the Globe but this was years ago so I might be wrong.
Am I right in thinking they beat us in the FA cup 3-0 at our stadium, my memory is shocking but seem to remember Rob Earnshaw scoring
I was impressed with Forest against Spurs and they did get in a lot of dangerous areas however they looked vulnerable on the counter. I think they will have a go at us tomorrow which will play into our hands. Sounds arrogant but I can see a 5-0 drubbing. Haaland a brace, Mahrez, Foden and a first goal for Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.