Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest from what I’ve seen are very poor. Little technical ability, and rely very much on their home crowd to try turn games there into a battle. At our place, against our players, I don’t see them getting the ball.

That said, Johnson looks lively and they’ve added a lot of premier league experience to their squad, so they could cause a problem or two on the break, but less so than Palace or Newcastle.

I reckon this is going to be a comfortable win.

Welcome - hope you find the experience interesting but not too successful .

The club has spent a lot of money on new players ( is it 18 -20 now ) , but must have spent nearly as much on coaches to transport them all to games :)-

And, he might be a decent player for you, but Lingard is a fucking immature detestable knobhead btw.
19 and counting but all we’ve done is get to the point of 2 decent players for each position. I think it’s been mentioned at some point in this thread but we had a pretty thin squad last season, no LWB most of the season, no cover for Djed Spence and one spare midfielder. By April we were down to one semi fit striker. Out of that, the 5 loans went back and 4 left, either out of contract or moved on. Of last seasons starters we have, Joe Worrall, Scott McKenna, Steve Cook, BJ, Sam Surridge and Ryan Yates to build a team round.
Yeh Lingard needs to up his game - underwhelming. He’s been fairly well behaved so far but then I suspect Ryan Yates has had a word, something about an early bath in the Trent.

Forest from what I’ve seen are very poor. Little technical ability, and rely very much on their home crowd to try turn games there into a battle. At our place, against our players, I don’t see them getting the ball.

That said, Johnson looks lively and they’ve added a lot of premier league experience to their squad, so they could cause a problem or two on the break, but less so than Palace or Newcastle.

I reckon this is going to be a comfortable win.
Bit unfair. I think they have looked fine. Good pressing, energy and work for each other as a team. Just a bit lacking up front at the moment.

If we're at our best, we should win but if not, it could be a very difficult game.

I'll be over there myself in a few weeks, whereabouts in LC is that bar? I usually end up watching games in Taylors up the hill etc. but there's too many dippers for my liking lol!
It’s down on the front on the next beach over (go through the subway) by just walking along the front. The bar is located on the upper level at the far end

I will get the name for you and post it later.

19 and counting but all we’ve done is get to the point of 2 decent players for each position. I think it’s been mentioned at some point in this thread but we had a pretty thin squad last season, no LWB most of the season, no cover for Djed Spence and one spare midfielder. By April we were down to one semi fit striker. Out of that, the 5 loans went back and 4 left, either out of contract or moved on. Of last seasons starters we have, Joe Worrall, Scott McKenna, Steve Cook, BJ, Sam Surridge and Ryan Yates to build a team round.
Yeh Lingard needs to up his game - underwhelming. He’s been fairly well behaved so far but then I suspect Ryan Yates has had a word, something about an early bath in the Trent.

Thanks for that, I hadn't realised that your squad was so light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.