Nottingham Forest PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
As a city fan for 48 years (since 10) I was at the ground yesterday how disappointed I was taking a coach load of NFFC fans home and being taunted as a city supporter..... you let me down

Gone with Silva not just for the goal but for playing out of position and not looking out of place. I just love this guy for his work rate and how clever he is in general. I hope we dont see him go anytime soon!

As for Grealish, he had one of his better games but I know he splits our opinion of him and i am one of the fans that think he's just a free kick winner and not much more. If you look at the wingers we have had in recent past such as Sane, Sterling & Foden he is not in there league. Even Sterling I thought was frustrating at times but Grealish drives me bonkers with his poor decision making!!

Bernie definitely, but please not at left back again, he can do a job but that surely isn’t the best of his talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.