Nottingham Forest PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gone for Ake with Gvardiol a very close 2nd
Funny, did the same thing, but the other way around…for the thumping header!

If Gvardiol could just refrain from trying to thread the needle quite so often, leading to turnovers, he’d be Top 3 most weeks, but this is the first time I have gone for him as MOTM.

What a great acquisition he has been! Really settled in nicely and, considering he’s playing out of position, he’s been solid as a rock in his first season.

Last edited:
What a great acquisition he has been! Really settled in nicely and, considering he’s playing out of position, he’s been solid as a rock in his first season.
Josko Gvardiol is settled and more importantly looks like he is enjoying playing. He now gets Pep and as LB has added another facet to his game..

Gave it to KDB for the assists. Great performances from Josko & Ake and thought we looked better when Kovacic came on. The Walker (who I thought was poor) and Doku combination did not work for me.
Great win and a clean sheet so I’m happy

Once again a few stood out with Akanji, Ake and Gvardiol coming close.
However, one man decided enough was enough and took control of the ball, and the game.
You can almost see Rodri saying, ''Right, fuck this,'' when we were one up but under the cosh from Forests players and fans. He gets hold of the ball and plays wally with his teammates, slowing everything down and giving them all an easy touch. Bernardo comes into the middle as well as Kev, and after two minutes we're in complete control. Twenty odd passes later and Haaland bangs in the winner.
A simply brilliant bit of game management.

Funny, didn’t same thing, but the other way around…for the thumping header!

If Gvardiol could just refrain from trying to thread the needle quite so often, leading to turnovers, he’d be Top 3 most weeks, but this is the first time I have gone for him as MOTM.

Gvardiol this last 5 or 6 weeks has been outstanding. In one of the games his first touch was very much like Mahrez. Next season he's going to be immense

Was a bit surprised with the starting 11 and it was a sloppy performance without our usual control. But got the job done. Gvardiol for his goal and then clearing Wood's shot from the line in the second half give him the edge for me, although he did give the ball away a lot trying to slot one into attacking areas. We really missed Phil. I though Bernardo was off colour and not his usual imposing self. But job done, and a great defensive performance. Great to see Haaland score the way he did, had quite a lot to do but slotted it in and good signs he might be back to his best at just the right time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.