Nottingham Forest PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
i also didn’t know you believe that there are no fans outside the stadium, that explains a lot then.
I wouldn't push it really.

so, i didn’t say anything about match going fans because i wasn’t there, there are many people identifying as but not proper as they don’t attend games city fans who talk shit about gvardiol (and grealish). it’s still a fact, not even an opinion.
You read shit on twitter, so how do you know whether it's posted by City "fans" ? It could be a fan of any club just wanting to have a dig, as most do about most of our players.

Rest assured the fans who pay to watch the team in real life, like him, and really appreciate how well he's doing in such a short time here. For me, today was one of his best games yet, hence I don't care what the twitterati think.

I also remember that if/when he does make an error, he's only 21, 2 years younger than Phil Foden.

I wouldn't push it really.

You read shit on twitter, so how do you know whether it's posted by City "fans" ? It could be a fan of any club just wanting to have a dig, as most do about most of our players.

Rest assured the fans who pay to watch the team in real life, like him, and really appreciate how well he's doing in such a short time here. For me, today was one of his best games yet, hence I don't care what the twitterati think.

I also remember that if/when he does make an error, he's only 21, 2 years younger than Phil Foden.
yeah i’m gonna leave this conversation as that’s the second time you threatened me and this time i didn’t even write anything rude or something. have a lovely night!

yeah i’m gonna leave this conversation as that’s the second time you threatened me and this time i didn’t even write anything rude or something. have a lovely night!
I'm not "threatening" you, just don't post shit, and then tell a moderator to piss off.

I objected to your post about the critisism Gvardiol is getting, because he really isn't getting any from true City fans, my problem is thinking twitter is reality, it's not, it's mostly bullshit, full of people on the wind up, you'll find very few critisisms of him on here, and most of them will be about the odd error.

You're Croatian, so you obviously want him to be appreciated, my main reason for replying was to assure you he is by us, so I suggest giving twitter a miss, and feel the love for him from us.

Anyway, after a 12 hour day, to watch my team, I am very much having a "lovely night", just didn't appreciate being told to "piss off" for no real reason.

I'm not "threatening" you, just don't post shit, and then tell a moderator to piss off.

I objected to your post about the critisism Gvardiol is getting, because he really isn't getting any from true City fans, my problem is thinking twitter is reality, it's not, it's mostly bullshit, full of people on the wind up, you'll find very few critisisms of him on here, and most of them will be about the odd error.

You're Croatian, so you obviously want him to be appreciated, my main reason for replying was to assure you he is by us, so I suggest giving twitter a miss, and feel the love for him from us.

Anyway, after a 12 hour day, to watch my team, I am very much having a "lovely night", just didn't appreciate being told to "piss off" for no real reason.
ah my poor impulse control strikes again…

see you just wrote i post shit, where did i post shit? it is a fact that people identifying as city fans talk crap on twitter. but you can insult me cause you’re a mod. and again, i have no idea who mods are, i’m on my phone i just see your username. plus, i read the rules before registering, if there was a “you have to shut the fuck up when mods insult you without a reason” rule, i wouldn’t have bothered.

and the croatian thing is really not relevant because i honestly don’t care what people think, i just react with facts or ask a question. he will make mistakes, that’s inevitable, i won’t post that he was perfect in that case just cause i’m croatian.

i told you to piss off cause you told me i talk bollocks, that was a completely valid reason. you can check my post history, i’m pretty polite actually, i think so anyway.

ah my poor impulse control strikes again…

see you just wrote i post shit, where did i post shit? it is a fact that people identifying as city fans talk crap on twitter. but you can insult me cause you’re a mod. and again, i have no idea who mods are, i’m on my phone i just see your username. plus, i read the rules before registering, if there was a “you have to shut the fuck up when mods insult you without a reason” rule, i wouldn’t have bothered.

and the croatian thing is really not relevant because i honestly don’t care what people think, i just react with facts or ask a question. he will make mistakes, that’s inevitable, i won’t post that he was perfect in that case just cause i’m croatian.

i told you to piss off cause you told me i talk bollocks, that was a completely valid reason. you can check my post history, i’m pretty polite actually, i think so anyway.
I’d leave it for tonight. He seems a bit grumpy. Tomorrow is another day.

thanks for the advice :) i’m gonna hit the shower, my phone’s not waterproof thank god :D

i bid you adieu! (just in case i end up dead on this hill :D)
Night. If City have had a game with perceived dubious refereeing in it, you need to take a step back and watch the anger unfold and you'll start to learn when it starts to disperse.

I’d leave it for tonight. He seems a bit grumpy. Tomorrow is another day.
I'm anything but "grumpy" tonight ;-)

He was saying that Gvardiol gets so much "shit" from City fans, strangely I've only ever heard praise, so I called him out on his comment "you wouldn’t believe how much shit he’s getting from city fans this week", and he then used twitter to justify his comments.

He then told me to "piss off" for expressing that he was "talking shit".

Anyway, enough for tonight.

I'm anything but "grumpy" tonight ;-)

He was saying that Gvardiol gets so much "shit" from City fans, strangely I've only ever heard praise, so I called him out on his comment "you wouldn’t believe how much shit he’s getting from city fans this week", and he then used twitter to justify his comments.

He then told me to "piss off" for expressing that he was "talking shit".

Anyway, enough for tonight.
I wasn’t trying to be mean and apologise if it came across like that. I was merely trying to suggest that tomorrow is another day.

I haven’t encountered any Gvardiol hate from our fans, barring last weekend when I was cursing Pep for leaving him on the bench when I have him in my fantasy team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.