Nottingham Forest Thread - 2022/23

Why are the PL looking at clubs like City and Newcastle when they have an owner here (Evangelos Marinakis) that's been charged multiple times with match fixing in Greece, who is even stringy linked with drugs trafficking... though he got off with that recently because all witnesses have been killed. Wtf. His charge sheet should have been ringing alarm bells.

But i guess forest don't upset the big six competition.

I see rumours/reports (you choose!) of Shelvey being ordered to stay at home, following an alleged bust up with the manager, following Cooper's decision not to include him in the XI at Anfield last weekend.

Shelvey? In an "altercation"?
Imagine.
My.
Surprise.

All my Forest mates have gone from them definitely staying up after they drew with us, to definitely going down at this point of the season. Not like football supporters to blow with the wind!

Think they could still do it, because of the simple maths, but it’s looking increasingly unlikely.

All my Forest mates have gone from them definitely staying up after they drew with us, to definitely going down at this point of the season. Not like football supporters to blow with the wind!

Think they could still do it, because of the simple maths, but it’s looking increasingly unlikely.
Their home form has to hold up, as they couldn't win the coin toss on their travels.

Bumping..

Sounds counter productive as they are currently winning 1-0, but I think It's time they try and go for a better manager. Talent wise, Forest are stacked, would love to see them with a world class coach.

Bumping..

Sounds counter productive as they are currently winning 1-0, but I think It's time they try and go for a better manager. Talent wise, Forest are stacked, would love to see them with a world class coach.
Cooper is probably the best they could attract. He won the World Cup at youth level with Foden et al.

The fact they stayed up last season despite buying 30 players was astonishing.

The6 seem to be improving too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.