Notts County Away

NottsCountyFC said:
As far as I know, our game is to be played on the Sunday at 2pm, and will be on ITV.

If Leicester had beaten you, then it would revert to the 3pm Saturday kick off and West Ham v Forest would have taken the spot on ITV instead. The FA obviously have not updated their website yet but this seems to be the situation as communicated to our fans by our Media Team.

You will be allocated the entire Jimmy Sirrell Stand, which can hold just over 5000, and I also guess that the game will be just about a sell out, getting at least 17,000 (I believe that is what we are currently limited to due to so called 'Health and Safety', or because a few fans stood for the whole game and the Nottingham Forest Council got pissed off), but it could be raised to the maximum 20500 by the game.

Also, don't take us too lightly. Sunderland did that at the Stadium of Light and got their backsides kicked (Steve Bruces own words) even though they started players like Gyan, Bent, Malbranque, Ferdinand, Richardson etc. We have a very strong spine to our team and our current League position doesn't reflect that due to a poor start under the now unemployed Craig Short. Ince has really turned us around and got us playing. We are unbeaten in 8 and are top of the League One form table. Lee Hughes and Westcarr have been knocking them in for fun recently, our defence have kept 6 clean sheets in the last 8 and our midfield is one of the best outside of the Premiership in my honest opinion. Neal Bishop is one to look out for, a proper old fashioned central midfielder, will win any tackle, chase down every ball and will put his life on the line for the team. It would be a shame if you started a second string squad as it would be nice to see some of the best players in the world grace Meadow Lane, but I have a feeling that if you do you will have to bring on the reinforcements. I dont think we will win for a second, but I think we will definately give a good account of ourselves and give you a run for your money. This tie will be worth around half a million overall for us apparently, and if we get a replay around a million, which would be huge for a club who was on the brink last season until we were saved by our owner Ray Trew, who paid off our 8 million pound debt in full, of which we are very grateful for.

If you have any questions about Notts, Meadow Lane or the surrounding area I would be happy to answer them.

good post NCFC. Thanks for that.

I think we'll be putting out a strong side for this one as Bobby Manc seems to have grasped the fans desire to try and win the cup.
If it's a Sunday them i'll be there with 10.000 other Blues.

flipmode said:
SuperNotts said:
you might only get 3,700 tickets as the council will only give us 17,000 seats.

3700 is a good number and seems a lot more relative to your capacity than 5000 does.

Should be a good game, I'm really looking forward to it :)

If the council make it to full capacity the ground will be able to hold 20,300 and then you will be allowed to have 5,000, but the council are F*rest fans who don't give a crap about us. They reduced the capacity for us (17,000 atm) standing up in a pre season game vs F*rest.

rlzxbp.jpg

looking forward to it now.. hoping to put the horrible steve cherry memories to the back of my mind forever.

That performance haunted me so much i gave eating Cherry's and sleeping with Virgins alltogether.

Danny Hoekman said:
Jah said:
will we get that whole end?

It's got the price for our game in that stand on the Notts website, I assume therefore for home fans. So, we might not be having the whole stand.

i'm guessing it'll be there or there abouts, it might be like birmingham, where they get a block at the end of the away section?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.