Notts County Away

Really enjoyed myself yesterday, brilliant game. Nice to see your big boys out there and even nicer to see our soldiers match them. I think a draw was a fair result, just like Bishop said though; cant help but think what could have been if Harley had cut out the pass to Richards to set up your goal!

The pitch was awful really and we have two rugby games in the last week to blame for that, but I dont really think it affected the play too much actually. Our defence was a whole new class yesterday, Edwards and PEarce in the middle looked just like Premiership defenders. Bishop and Ravenhill rose to the challenge in the centre of the park to bully your lot off the ball and get the big tackles/blocks in and Westcarr and Martin on the wings caused you plenty of problems too.

I have to say, Richards was amazing for you and I hope the injury he got at the end isnt too serious ? Wasnt too impressed with Dzeko, yeah he got the goal but I was expecting a but more from him. How the hell is Jo still playing for you? He is woeful.

Just like to finish on this sexism 'scandal'; not 100% sure about it, but I know for a fact that women are allowed in the tunnel as our chairmans wife and a few other women were in there! I'm sure there will be a thorough investigation into it and if there has been some foul play the perpitrator will be punished.

As I said, had a brill day - great homne and away support and looking forward to the replay, where hopefully we can do the job properly ;)

Hope you too enjoyed your time with us, we are very proud of our club.

Ive got no problem at all with the majority of notts county fans,I thought they really got behind their team as expected but that idiot to the right of us with the united top on kissing the badge needed a good hiding.

mcfc01 said:
Ive got no problem at all with the majority of notts county fans,I thought they really got behind their team as expected but that idiot to the right of us with the united top on kissing the badge needed a good hiding.

He wound me up big time, I was just coming on to post about that. The actual County fans must be completely embarrassed that a cock like that turned up for the game. And the little prick with the Rooney England shirt on needed a good hiding as well.

As for the game, thoroughly enjoyed the day out and feel lucky we're still in the cup.

So judging by the county fans beind the goal to our right, Notts County is some sort of 'nursery' club for producing retarded ManU fans.

Maybe these twats have to serve a few seasons at Notts County as some sort of apprenticeship and when they have proved that they really are sad wankers they are then allowed to be proper scum u****d fans.

Just my theory based upon all the ManU dickheads in that section of the ground yesterday.

Dr Mick said:
So judging by the county fans beind the goal to our right, Notts County is some sort of 'nursery' club for producing retarded ManU fans.

Maybe these twats have to serve a few seasons at Notts County as some sort of apprenticeship and when they have proved that they really are sad wankers they are then allowed to be proper scum u****d fans.

Just my theory based upon all the ManU dickheads in that section of the ground yesterday.

What annoyed me most was he gets his scum shirt out kissing the badge like a right twat, our lads in the bottom corner go mental and all the coppers make an appearance and rather than chuck that prick out for inciting a fuckin riot they get stuck in to our lads and he's left their kissing his badge.

I didn't think I could hate the rags more but I now do!!

YaYa said:
mcfc01 said:

He wound me up big time, I was just coming on to post about that. The actual County fans must be completely embarrassed that a cock like that turned up for the game. And the little prick with the Rooney England shirt on needed a good hiding as well.

As for the game, thoroughly enjoyed the day out and feel lucky we're still in the cup.
Did you see him put on his notts county top over his united shirt before the end and sneeking out. I wonder why he wasnt so proud of his red shirt at the end?
>

It's like us playing Arsenal and being stood next to some cock in a spuds shirt trying to wind up the Arsenal fans. He wouldn't last two minutes before some city fan force fed him his own shirt.

If I was a county fan i'd be so fucking embarrassed. That said if i was from a shithole like nottingham i'd probably move to derby and support derby county instead.

Fuckin inbreds.

Hopefully it will be a different story for the replay with only proper Notts County fans coming to the game. After all who's ever heard of any u****d scum living near Manchester.

mcfc01 said:
YaYa said:

Did you see him put on his notts county top over his united shirt before the end and sneeking out. I wonder why he wasnt so proud of his red shirt at the end?
>

Horrible shit house, I'm not one for violence at footy or anywhere else for that matter but that cock had a face you'd never tire of smacking!

It wound me up as well but it just proves that you get united fans all over the place where ever you go,
And about the police yes they go to the away fans first and dont sort the unoted fan out at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.