notts county

cheers for the pm's but as i live in rotherham i can't get to the ticket office,need to buy 2 that have already been received by the buyer.
cheers anyway

james any chance you can get me 2 tickets from the ticket office and post them to me,or anybody else for that matter? i would make it worth your while :)

dw7 said:
these will go on general sale i'd say

dont think they will buddy, i was up getting mine at 9.30 this morning and they said they only had about 1800 left and that was if u had 2000 points or more probably go to citycard at best although i doubt it will

takeabooson said:
dw7 said:
these will go on general sale i'd say

dont think they will buddy, i was up getting mine at 9.30 this morning and they said they only had about 1800 left and that was if u had 2000 points or more probably go to citycard at best although i doubt it will

I think it depends on who you spoke too, I went at 9.00am and they said there was still loads left

If anyone can help me out with 2 tickets due to unforeseen circumstances (I don't think I will be able to get any due to criteria) it would be hugely appreciated.

Can meet anywhere in Manchester really this week with the money.

Thanks for reading. Just drop me a PM if you are able to help me out.

EDIT - sorted now many thanks for the offers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.