Notts County

I would rest as many players as possible for this game. Try and give those returning from injury a run out as well.
So my team for what it is worth.
Given
Kolarov
Toure
Lescott
Zab
SWP
Vieira
M Johnson ( if he is ready )
Barry
Balotelli
Dzeko

I dont think we need to risk any of the players with knocks for this game and to be honest it wouldnt shock me if a couple of players from the reserves team got a look in this game as well. Dzeko to start up front hopefully he gets a couple of goals but no matter who we put out at home we should have more than enough to beat County.

leighton said:
I would rest as many players as possible for this game. Try and give those returning from injury a run out as well.
So my team for what it is worth.
Given
Kolarov
Toure
Lescott
Zab
SWP
Vieira
M Johnson ( if he is ready )
Barry
Balotelli
Dzeko

I dont think we need to risk any of the players with knocks for this game and to be honest it wouldnt shock me if a couple of players from the reserves team got a look in this game as well. Dzeko to start up front hopefully he gets a couple of goals but no matter who we put out at home we should have more than enough to beat County.
Doubt MJ is ready yet, but it would be good to see him back in 1st team action before the end of the season. I don't think Balotelli is ready to start, but I can see him getting 30 mins in the 2nd half. Mancini will be anxious to get him some game time as he could be a key player going into the final third of the season

if we play Dzeko, we must get crosses into him. When we do he is very good

------------------Hart-------------------

-Richards----Toure----Lescott----Kolarov-

-SWP------Milner-------Vieira------Helan-

-----------Guidetti---Dzeko--------------

s1 - Given
s2 - Wabara
s3 - Chantler
s4 - Kay
s5 - Toure Yaya
s6 - Assulin
s7 - Nimely

SuperNotts said:
leighton said:
but no matter who we put out at home we should have more than enough to beat County.

And that's how teams get knocked out of the cup.
Any team from the Premiership should beat a League One club at home IF their attitude is right. I think City will be OK as the players are good pros eg Milner (if fit), Kompany, tevez etc. They all want to win whoever they are playing.

Just hope the City fans turn up. I hate seeing a half empty ground as it sends out a message to the players that the game is not important to us

Marvin said:
SuperNotts said:
And that's how teams get knocked out of the cup.
Any team from the Premiership should beat a League One club at home IF their attitude is right. I think City will be OK as the players are good pros eg Milner (if fit), Kompany, tevez etc. They all want to win whoever they are playing.

Just hope the City fans turn up. I hate seeing a half empty ground as it sends out a message to the players that the game is not important to us
Anyone know how ticket sakes are going, I think 30-35k will be a decent turnout, taking into account we are at home 4 days later then again 3 days later.

------------------------------Hart------------------------------

Zabaleta--------Boateng------------Kompany-------------Kolarov

-----------------------------De Jong-----------------------------

-------------Milner------------Silva------------Yaya Touré--------

-------------------Balotelli----------Tevez------------------------

Subs: Given, Touré, Richards, Vieira, Barry, Guidetti, Dzeko.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Marvin said:

Anyone know how ticket sakes are going, I think 30-35k will be a decent turnout, taking into account we are at home 4 days later then again 3 days later.
Very poorly if the on-line ticket system is any guide. Usually Tier One of East Stand would be close to selling out by now, but there are thousands left there. I thought we'd get 30k at least for this, but looks like TV is going to kill the crowd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.